Javelin Alliances

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Javelin Alliances

A Community for all Javelin alliance members

2 posters

DaKingPIMP

DaKingPIMP
    DaKingPIMP
    Javelin Team
    Javelin Team

DaKingPIMP Empty DaKingPIMP

Post  DaKingPIMP Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Im DaKingPIMP First named ElPIMP for a little while i started off in BadBoyZ but was running the alliance as a presbyter didnt go so good the host and vice host were brothers in real life so that went to 5hit fast... then moved to bohemia was in FIRE for a while then new host took over that went to 5hit then joined Rhapsody and Cawood became host and that went to 5hit 5hit like real bad... then Reborn then Prime then Bushido... freaking been jumping around really im a Big hitter i will tear you down slowly so dont piss me off Evil or Very Mad and dont piss off my friends on evony... and believe me you will find out if you do when you see me port next to you... besides that im mostly drunk having fun helping out as much i can i learned the detailed battle mechanics of the game so i could blow 5hit up then everyone pretty much retired... live and learn spent alot of money on the game so cant let it go teehee... dont tell me wife she will kill me... Lately i have been massively gem farming so you wont really see me on alliance chat... BLAH BLAH woohoo ....
    Deucalion
    Deucalion
    Admin

DaKingPIMP Empty Re: DaKingPIMP

Post  Deucalion Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:28 pm

lmfao, I remember the BadBoy Bro's...

I forced them to merge into DARKPRXY when I was VH lol

They were nice, but sucked...

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:04 pm